Oily skin is one of the most types of skin that needs very special care, especially in the summer, as it is subject to many problems that affect the skin as a result of dust and temperatures, and today we offer methods of oily skin care in the summer.
Methods for oily skin care in the summer
- Good and continuous cleaning.
- Make skin masks that reduce sebum production.
- Do a weekly light peel.
- Heat protection with a specially designed sunscreen.
- Knowing the good types of powder suitable for the nature of the skin.
It is a skin that produces more natural oils than necessary, so it is prone to pimples, bumps and black heads that cover the natural beauty and give an unwanted shape, so do not try to play with pimples so as not to get a bump in the skin and do not use some creams that harm your skin, which we will explain In the following lines.
How to care for oily skin
Good and continuous cleansing, cleaning oily skin is the most important factor in maintaining healthy skin, so when you choose a face wash, choose the types that contain kiwi or aloe vera, as they are good for removing excess oil from the skin according to skin specialist.
Make face masks, there are many manufactured and natural masks, so try to choose good types that contain natural compounds to preserve the skin.
To make a natural mask, use white henna with rose water or milk to make a mask on the skin at least twice a week, and if white henna does not work, use a spoonful of starch or baking yeast with blossom water to make a natural mask that preserves the beauty of the skin.
The mask of cucumber juice and yogurt is very useful to nourish the skin and give it a natural beauty, and it helps to absorb the sebum and impurities on the skin.
Make a weekly light peeling, it is preferable when peeling to work a facial steam for minutes, until the pores of the skin are opened for a deep clean. There are many light natural masks, and there are widespread masks, such as: peeled silver mask, gold peeled mask, kiwi extract and peeled cucumber, and starch and yeast are also considered light natural scrubs.
Dry the skin periodically, dry your skin with a towel made of soft cotton by the method of pressing on the face, and the cleaning step is the main step to prevent the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
How to protect from the sun and high temperatures
It is necessary to use a sunscreen cream so that your skin is not exposed to stress, as well as as a light layer of protection from dust, but you should be careful when buying protective creams, so you should choose a matte cream, and be careful that there are no oils, as it will backfire.
Apply a light layer of foundation or sunscreen cream, followed by a layer of powder, and be sure to buy good medicinal types. The powder helps absorb the fats and salts produced by oily skin so that you get smooth skin without any apparent problems.
How to find out which powder is suitable for oily skin
- The water-based powder is not suitable for those with oily skin, as it gives a heavy layer that shows the face in a peeling form.
- All types of liquid or loose powder are suitable for oily skin.
- Powders that combine foundation and powder can be used and are also suitable for oily skin.
You can use compact powder, it is suitable for oily skin.
- It is not preferable to use a foundation with a strong aroma, or use its components in oil to give your skin breathing.
- Going to a dermatologist for deep peeling at frequent intervals and consulting him with the appropriate medical types for the skin.